Saturday, May 30, 2009

am i entitled to get what i want?

The premise is here.

It was just a few weeks ago that T pointed out that I don't know what I want.

It wasn't the first time someone stated it, just the most recent.

I remember during a chakra massage about 15 years ago that Cheendana told me there was almost no energy at all from ajna, the third eye, which is responsible for 'the ideas, visions and dreams that eventually become physical reality'.

I remember thinking at the time that a sleeping ajna was both the explanation for and the consequence of my time as a Witness.

I would like to explore wanting.

My questions are:

1. What do I want?
2. What will be the 'get'? What are the feelings I seek?
3. Why do I resist committing to want?
4. What do I risk by committing?
5. Will wanting make the getting less important?
6. If I want something bad enough and I do the work to get it, will it be alright if I don't?

No comments:

Post a Comment