Wednesday, June 9, 2010

closing a door

I resigned today.

The past six or so weeks have been really trying and I only started to feel better when I realized it might be time to pull the plug. I've been applying for jobs every time I find something suitable online and last weekend I spoke to a friend at Future Shop about potentially getting on there.

I'm not going to air any dirty laundry here, but I will say I learned some things today in a conversation with our site director that confirmed I'd made the right decision. I don't envy her for the summer she's likely to have.

I haven't run in over a week. I haven't even been eating properly - not enough food, by far, though it's been of good quality - so exercise has been out of the question. I've been tired yet sleeping poorly.

I have a feeling that will all change now that the end of this era is within sight.

Some serious change is on its way.

No comments:

Post a Comment