Monday, September 13, 2010

mildly epic fail

Guess what day it is?





I can't hear you thinking it, so I'll just tell you it's Monday. Maybe you already knew that.



It's also the day I decided I would hit the treadmill again.



Yeah, that's not going so well.

Honestly, I'm so tired after my first day back to work. I'm often tired after work, actually.

Today I returned to a class that started while I was on vacation. I'm training a product I haven't trained since February, so I'm a little anxious. If I had more energy I'd try preparing for tomorrow's class but it's taking everything I've got just to keep myself from going to bed for the night. And it's barely past 7 p.m.

I haven't run my last kilometer, I'm sure of it. But it doesn't look like I'll be putting on the Nikes tonight.

Maybe tomorrow....

1 comment: