Thursday, July 23, 2015

'click'

Something fell into place as I was doing my fourth Zentangle today, and I feel excited.


I completed Day 3 of One Zentangle A Day: A 6-Week Course in Creative Drawing for Relaxation, Inspiration, and Fun, and learned the tangles Hollibaugh (the one that looks like thatch), Poke Root (it looks like cherries to me), and Festune (upper left corner, it reminds me of candy ... or blood platelets). I used Tipple (the bubbly one) to balance the dark areas of Hollibaugh; Static (the one below Festune) because even though I don't like it it was a perfect fit for that straight space; and I tossed in Knights Bridge (checkers) as a transition between the roundness of Festune and the black/white of Hollibough.

I'm terribly excited that it worked out so well. It's a helluva boost to my confidence.

No comments:

Post a Comment